Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dayum

When I saw you were online, my heart skipped a beat. I can't believe I'm falling into this again. This whole  thing where all the teasing gets to me and then I start craving for the attention, your attention. But when I do get it, I find it a nuisance to my life. Ha-ha. Is it so wrong to like the affection I'm getting and not on the one giving it? It could be because my crush is in another section and crush and I don't really get to hang out often anymore. And crush (as great as he is) doesn't flirt with me like you...Does this even make sense???

But I know all your flirting is nothing serious. At least I hope it isn't.  I just hope I don't regret riding with it.   Dude, I can't have time for this, I have a pile of schoolwork waiting for my attention...

0 comments:

Post a Comment