Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I dont get why Im so affected with what C said during lunch. She believes Im those type who has everything going for them that's why I havent tried to truly suffer for something.  But the thing she said that's been resounding on my mind is this:
I have a feeling you're going to be one of those persons that when hit with such a huge problem, will probably commit suicide
I dont get why it's bugging so much. She's one of those friends I can count on for the truth. Maybe that's why, maybe because it was true. Maybe because I agree with it. Partly. But still. She has a point.

Ive realized how grateful I should be for a not-so-hard life. Sure I encounter bumps, bruises, tears and deep shit, but in the end, God never gave me anything I couldnt handle...

WAIT. HOLD ON.

That's it. God never gave me anything I couldnt handle! It's not that Im living too smooth of a life but instead, it's because God got me through all the rough patches. And if He managed to take me this far then I should really put my trust on him more that all these dilemmas of the future will work out. Because isnt that the real issue here? How Im just so afraid of how things would turn out? That they may not go the way I expect them to? Yeah, C may be my right but Im going to prove to her and most importantly to me that no matter what happens, I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL HAVE FAITH IN GOD'S PLAN FOR ME. I WILL MAKE IT. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment